Package Price for 14 days tour for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
It is recommended that each trekkers carry the following items :
jacket with parka 1 no.
2. Sweaters 2 full sleeves 1 half sleeve
3. Balaclava (Monkey cap) 1 no.
4. Woollen and leather gloves 1 pair each
5. Woollen/cotton long johns 2 pairs
6. Woollen socks 4 pairs
7. Cotton socks 4 pairs
8. Jeans|Pants 3 nos.
9. Shorts 2 nos.
10. Shirts/T-shirt 6 nos.
11. Sun glasses (good quality), with chain 1 no. for hanging around neck
12.Hunter/Marching/Trekking shoes 2 pairs (Carry extra shoe laces- normal shoes
will be useless for Trekking)
13. Peaked cap or broad brimmed straw hat 1 no. (for protection against the sun)
14. Water bottle (1 large)
15. Torch light (carry two sets of extra cells and one bulb) 1 no.
16. Raincoat (1 large size)
17. Belt pouch for camera/money/ medicines/documents 1 no.
18. Large Plastic sheet for water proofing your luggage
19. Plate/Mug/Spoon 1 set
20. Toilet paper, Sun screen lotion (for protection from sunburn) 1 no.
21. Candles, Match box/lighter
22. Multipurpose knife 1 no.
23. Rubber slippers 1 no.
Please do not carry unnecessary items and / or valuables.
Be sure you have the needy items !
Warm clothes, water bottle, water purification tabs, sun tan lotion utility knife, dusk musk, medicine for headaches, fever, colds, stomach disorders and diamox (unless you are allergic to sulpha drugs) for altitude sickness, It is also good to carry dry fruit, juice powder, breads, candy, canned or packed food, nuts, pickles and biscuits.
* if you do not have any of the above items, our executive will assist you in
Even though participants do not need to submit any health certificate but those with a history of medical problems, particularly cardiac or respiratory, should consult a doctor before deciding to undertake the trip. It is rigorous and challenging trip where all the time spent at high altitudes. At least 2 months regular practice is recommend either 2 hours daily running, swimming, or joining on a health club may help to complete the yatra very successfully
PRELIMINARIESKeep your documents updated for the travel.
Passport - Photostat copies, original passport shall be given at
A valid passport is a must. The passport must be sent to your Travel Agent at
least a month in advance to obtain Chinese Visa. Normally Group Visas are
granted on such trips.
It is advisable to carry extra money (in addition to the tour cost) for personal
needs or exigencies. Traveler's cheques, credit cards and Indian currency
(except Rs. 500 currency notes) are transact able in Nepal.
Indian citizens do not require passport visa to visit Nepal. For immigration
formalities, the Indian traveler requires an ID card; Photostat copy of passport
or any other document to establish identity.
Procure if possible relevant maps, literature of the area for review. Try and
establish contact with Pilgrims who had been on this pilgrimage earlier to
collect first hand information.
Dairy: Addresses, telephone numbers, contacts.
Ball Pens (spare refills)
Maps / Charts / Books of the area.
Traveler's cheques, credit cards &x
Airline / Railway tickets / vouchers.
Any other documents for personal use.
1.Personal jewellery must be kept to minimum.
2. Camera - Film rolls as required.
3.Torch (waterproof & powerful) spare cells.
4. Video camera - if required.
5. Pocket cassette recorder: with earphones to
listen to music, prayers etc. during travel and also to record daily events.
6.Conventional spectacles - Contact lens not
7.Cap (Sun / snow / rain protection).
9.Swiss knife (multipurpose).
10. Leak proof plastics water bottles (for water
from Mansarovar and Gauri Kund).
1.Pure wool and thick cotton socks.
Light weight suit case / travel bag (take care to keep your baggage simpler and
lighter as an emergency may arise where you might have to carry your own baggage
against all odds.)
2.Long Johns (Inners - full fitting) wool or
3. mixed combinations.
4. Down Jacket Light, quilted, (warm and well
5.Wool pullovers - Polo neck.
7. Thick wool trousers.
8. Warm light gloves.
9.Snowcap (with ear covering).
10 Balaclava (wool monkey cap).
12. Cotton undergarments.
14. Hot water bottle.
15. Keds / Boots very light, skid proof, water.
16. resistant, ankle protection & soft interior - 2 pairs. Break in earlier
for comfortable use.
17. Light trek bag (Cameras etc.)
18. Raincoat with hood.
19. Personal Clothing as required.
Ladies should select suitable and comfortable